Centennial State Insurance Group
Commercial Property Insurance
Commercial Property Insurance
What would happen if we didn't have our computers, our files, our product inventory or our office furniture? How much work would we be able to get done? This is why Commercial Property Insurance is a neccessity. We need to protect these key items against the devastating effects of their loss with a business property insurance policy. When most of us think of commercial property insurance, thoughts may gravitate towards large objects such as buildings. However, the smallest pieces of commercial property can be the most important to your business.
Worried about the costs?
Don't be. Commercial property insurance policies from Centennial State Insurance Group can be targeted toward exactly what property you want covered, so you can keep control over your insurance costs. At CSIG, our insurance can protect your business – from a minor setback to catastrophic loss. Even if you don't own your building, lease a workspace, or work from home, business property insurance protects your business' physical assets no matter where they are. The commercial property insurance plans can vary depending on the kind of business and type of property insure and they are usually categorized by the type of event leading to a loss, and by what specifically is insured, including:
• Devastation of your building and its contents by fire
• Ruin to your documents, drawings or other valuable papers caused by a burst water pipe
• Damage to outdoor property, such as signs, benches due to a storm.
What business property insurance covers
One of the most important investments in the future of your business is Small Business Property Insurance. Here are some of the important facets of your business that commercial property insurance helps protect:
• Your building
• Your outdoor sign
• Your furniture and equipment
• Your inventory
• Your fence and landscaping
• Other's property The professionals at Centennial State Insurance Group understand your business is unique to you We will take the time to assemble a commercial building insurance policy to fit your needs and offer you a range of options that are affordable, give you flexibility and protection at a price you can afford. Common types of coverage may also include:
• Completed value coverage to protect buildings in the process of construction that pays for the full value of the finished building in case it is destroyed.
• Updated building codes can add expense when repairing or replacing damaged or destroyed property–you'll be covered.
• Loss of business income in case damage or destruction of business property results in billing problems or extended work stoppage (typically covers payroll ,rental income and other expenses.)
• Equipment breakdown coverage for damage caused by electrical and mechanical equipment through explosions, breakdowns and electrical arcing.
• Flood insurance to cover losses to buildings and contents due to flooding, typically backed by the government supported National Flood Insurance Program.
• Earthquake or volcanic eruption, while rare, are covered by deductible based upon on a predetermined percentage of property value.
• Utility services failure or damage caused by power outage, water main break or natural gas transmission interruption.
• Inflation allowance adjusting property valuations to allow for increased construction costs due to inflation (usually set percentage based on the inflation index in the area.) Click on the quote request button now or click here to find a location near you and let the professionals at CSIG help you build the most effective shield possible to help you protect the things you care about most.