Data drives the organizations of today's world. Business of all sizes have had a cyber attack or data breach, with the average cost to rectify rising to $6.5 million per occurrence. One stolen laptop, one careless employee, a virus or even paper records that fall into the wrong hands, can create a financial and reputational consequence affecting your business for years to come. At CSIG, we can help you assess the risks to your business, and get you the cyber liability insurance coverage you need in today's data reliant world.
With a comprehensive cyber liability insurance policy, you can feel confident you're covered in case of data breaches and related issues, including:
• Data compromise protection to cover employee and customer information if your data should ever be hacked, stolen (physical and electronic), corrupted, or subject to procedural errors or internal fraud
• Legal cost protection incurred by legal reviews
• Forensic services to assist in determining the nature, extent, and perpetrators of an electronic breach
• Personal services for any persons affected, which may include help line services, credit monitoring and case managers for identifying theft victims.
• Public relations costs paid for firms to review and respond to the potential impact of the data compromise
• Costs of legal defense in an event that the company is sued due to the breach
• Identity recovery protection to identity fraud victims and restore their credit history and records. This includes owners, employees and family members. We can help protect your business against damage to electronic data, virus or malware attack, liability to third parties, and also help recover the cost of:
• Restoring and recreating data to your system
• Restoring systems to pre-attack levels
• Lost business and unforeseen expenses
• Public relations services, to communicate with outside parties concerning a computer attack and your public response