Centennial State Insurance Group
Your Home Is Important
Make Sure It's Protected
The weather is always changing in Colorado- snow, winds, hail…Be Protected. What would happen if a disaster struck your home? Would you be required to pay some or all the repairs out of pocket? These questions are crucial to address, because you can't get home insurance after a disaster strikes—and that can happen at any moment. Above all, if you are faced with a crisis, you'll feel less pressure knowing you have the proper protection.
What is Home Insurance for?
It's important to realize that home insurance covers the hazards that most homeowners face—everything from fire to theft, a cracked foundation to accidents on your property. Also, home insurance helps to protect against personal liability exposures, that could potentially lead to lawsuits. For instance, you could potentially need insurance in the event that:
- Storm damage, fire, windstorm, lightening, and hail
- Dog bite liability (standard liability may not be enough if your dog bites someone or causes them to become injured, so consider your pets carefully)
- Manufactured home coverage
- Trampoline or swimming pool liability coverage
- Wind damage
- Flood damage
- Sewer or septic backups
- Replacement cost for personal property
- Umbrella liability coverage