Centennial State Insurance Group
Don't rent a house without it . . .Being a landlord means that there are inevitable risks. You must maintain the property and manage tenants. This is why landlords are exposed to potential lawsuits on a daily basis.
If someone is injured on the property, or if you are required to pay for damage that is done to someone else's property it can end up costing you everything. Landlord liability coverage can help cover you for many of those risks.
What does Landlord Liability help cover?
This type of liability coverage can help to pay for medical expenses for injured tenants or it can kick in to help pay for legal defense and judgements made against you for other damages, up to the limits as stated in your policy. Coverage may include:
• Tenant injuries due to a loose handrail or exposed sprinkler head causing a tenant to fall and become injured. If you're found negligent in maintaining the property, or failed to warn the tenant of a potential safety risk, landlord liability can cover you.
• Proper security for your tenants in terms of lighting and parking safety.
• Unlawful behavior by tenants that you fail to take measures against could land you in trouble with the neighbors.
• Liability to cover you against claims of accidental damage in relation to your investment property.
• Fair Rental Value Coverage to cover lost income due to your property ever being declared unlivable due to a covered loss.
• Inflation Protection which automatically adjusts your policy limits to keep pace with inflation, including premium discounts.
• Personal Injury Protection should a tenant claim injuries arising out of libel, slander, invasion of privacy, wrongful eviction or wrongful entry.
• Lock replacement to cover the costs of replacing locks and keys. Colorado Discounts for Landlords Centennial State Insurance Group offers a variety of discounts on Landlord Insurance policies that help keep costs affordable, including:
• Multi-policy: discounts for insuring property, autos, RVs or other policies held with the same carrier
• New/renovated homes may be eligible for a discount.
• Other discounts we can share once we know more about your property and your specific needs. Worried about the cost? Centennial State Insurance Group specializes in covering local businesses, and business owners like you. We have everything you'll need right here, including:
• Monthly payment options to help spread out your payments so you can better manage your your cash flow
• Coverage of staff, full-time employees, and independent contractors
• Claims responsiveness when time is of the essence, especially in the event of an insurance claim
• Tailored coverage for the specific risks of your field and industry
• Knowledgeable agents who provide exceptional, passionate service
• Fast and simple online quotes and immediate coverage The Centennial State Insurance Group Difference You may think you want the cheapest insurance you can find, but realize you may not be getting everything you bargained for. While most insurance products are similar in price and function, insurance providers are very different when it comes to structuring a policy that actually covers you. There's no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy when it comes to your business.Click on the quote request button now and let the professionals at Kaplansky Insurance help you build the most effective shield possible to help you protect the things you care about most.