Centennial State Insurance Group
Liquor Liability Insurance
Liquor Liability Insurance
Do you need Liquor Liability Insurance? Owning any type of business that serves liquor always ensues risk. Liquor Liability Insurance can help protect your business. If there are losses or damages done to your business due to a result of an intoxicated patron you will be protected. If the patron injures themselves or others, you will be protected. No matter what the business, if you manufacture, sell, serve or facilitate the use and or purchase of alcohol you need to be covered. Liquor Liability 101 Liquor liability laws vary greatly by state, and policy coverage options are often confusing. Here are the basics:
• "Dram Shop" Laws hold alcoholic beverage servers financially liable for harm that visibly intoxicated individuals cause to other people, themselves, or property. They can apply not only to bars, liquor stores and restaurants, but also to clubs and private events where liquor is served. Dram shop laws also include selling liquor without a license, selling liquor after hours, and selling liquor to minors.
• Liquor Legal Liability provides coverage for bodily injury or property damage for which you may become legally liable for - as the result of contributing to a person's intoxication. This coverage is provided by a separate policy and will only cover establishments ‘in the business of' manufacturing, selling, distributing, or serving alcoholic beverages for a charge.
• Host Liquor Liability Insurance Policies cover special events for businesses that elect to serve alcohol to their employees, prospects, and customers. This type of liability insurance is also needed by people and businesses providing alcoholic beverages to customers, guests, or employees. What does liquor liability insurance cover? A high percentage of liability claims associated with liquor are filed against bars, restaurants and taverns as a result of alcohol induced altercations. There are many fees associated with such claims, attorney fees, court costs, and litigation procedures. If you have LL Insurance, you may be covered, if not….you're on the hook for all of the costs. Worried about the cost? Centennial State Insurance Group specializes in covering local businesses like yours. We have everything you need right here, including:
• Monthly payment options to help spread out your payments so you can better manage your cash flow
• Coverage of temporary staff, full-time employees, and independent contractors
• Claims responsiveness when time is of the essence, especially in the event of an insurance claim
• Tailored coverage for the specific risks of your field and industry
• Knowledgeable agents who provide exceptional, passionate service
• Fast and simple online quotes, immediate coverage The Centennial State Insurance Group Difference There's no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy when it comes to your business.